Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Revit Design Adventures: Six Sheets in Six Days, Day 4 (21)



Why do I like this sheet so much? Sometimes it's the small things that you appreciate and in the case of this drawing it's the slope tag. They included this new tag in 2010 but the ribbon got so much attention that it went under the radar. The other thing I appreciate of this page is the lack of work and abundance of coordination. This is a true section, a true depiction of the model with no 2D needed. The phasing, skylights, gutter, kitchen, everything is 'the model'. Let's keeping moving through the days so we can discuss the billing time involved which will be on day 6.


Previous Post in Series: Revit Design Adventures: Six Sheets in Six Days, Day 3 (20)
Next Post in Series: Revit Design Adventures: Six Sheets in Six Days, Day 5 (22)

1 comment:

JRHeilman said...

The break lines, are they drafted in with detail lines or is there a magical feature that I do not know of? I could really use this feature if it exists for my enlarged mechanical ductwork. As of now I am drawing break lines.